Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kauai Yoga & Fitness Retreat w/ Samantha Olson Fox





"I love doing these so much. They always prove to be life inspiring and soul quenching for      everyone involved, me included!!!" ~Samantha Fox Olson

My sister Samantha Olson Fox lives on the beautiful garden island of Kauai!  She is blessed to the fullest with the constance of palm trees, ocean breeze, coconuts, papayas, sand, dolphins, fresh fruit, sounds of the waves, rainbow, mountains, clay, Earth, sea shells, plumeria, birds of paradise, oh my gosh, the list goes on...!  I Love this place!  It really is my most favorite place I've ever been too!


Samantha has been teaching yoga for over 10 years, and was a competitive gymnast growing up.  She is one of the best yoga teacher's I have taken class from, and she has even taught well named people such as Jennifer Aniston!


Here is a great opportunity to both see this magnificent island and train with the best! Bliss out on KAUAI JULY 20, 2013:
 http://socialmediabar.com/yogaretreatkauai

Sun, fun, soul-quenching yoga & fitness practices daily, pristine beaches to relax on, refreshing waterfalls, epic hiking, ocean play and so much more!

Check out Samantha's:
<li>Facebook page 
<li>YouTube videos!!



No comments:

Post a Comment